Some days you simply don’t have time for your usual workout. When life steals your exercise time, however, you do not have to forgo your workout. If you have just a few minutes, you can burn off 100 calories, get your heart pumping fast and redeem at least a little of your workout.
Here are 6 ways to torch 100 calories
Use them on busy days or even to supercharge your normal workout days. Most estimates are for a person weighing approximately 10 stone. If you weigh more, you can probably shorten the duration, but if you are lighter, add a few minutes to ensure that you burn at least 100 calories.
- Take the stairs. Stair climbing for 15 minutes will burn 137 calories.
- Run. By the time you are 4 and ½ minutes in, you will have already burned 100 calories.
- Ride a bike at 20 mph for 4 minutes 54 seconds.
- Bodyweight. Spending 15 minutes doing some light body weight squats, lunges, jumping jacks, get-ups and knee-ins will burn about 137 calories.
- Go for a walk. A 150 pound person will burn approximately 117 calories by walking at a 4 mph speed for 20 minutes.
- Swim It only takes 12 minutes to burn off 100 calories while swimming.
#WirralPersonalTrainer #WirralPT #PersonalTrainingWirral #FitnessWirral #ResultsNotExcuses